Ewwww Gross Out

Ok so my post-it note yesterday was about my dishwasher. We have one of those Fisher & Paykel double dish drawers. LOVE IT!

Normally that is.

Last week I did not love it.

I could not open the top drawer on Friday. Most of our dishes were in there :-(

So I rang the service number and the earliest they could come was today.

5 DAYS LATER.

Thankfully the service guy came first thing this morning so I don't have to wait around for the whole 5 hour block they give you. Anyway he opened the drawer seemingly easily. He did well not to blanch at the stench. I did not do so well.

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW my dishes were growing. Interestingly though one plate had a small piece of chicken stuck to it that was not growing. What on earth do they put in chickens these days?

They don't have the part we need. And they won't have it til mid Feb. So he couldn't fix it today.

Luckily the bottom drawer still works and as I type is hopefully giving those foul dishes what for on super wash. I did throw one small plastic bowl out as it was grossssssssssssssssss. It must have had yogurt in it cos it is very cultured now.

Anyway it's going to cost a bit to repair. And we have had it repaired a couple of times already. Maybe it's more economical in the long run to get a new one, I might have to let my fingers do the walking today and see if that is the case.

See you soon :-)

P.S. I hate there's no spell check here.

P.P.S. Welcome new follower Katie :-)
1 Response
  1. Katie Says:

    I just about DIED laughing when I read the labels for this blog entry. LOVE THEM. Also, kudos to the repair man for not gagging. He must see that kind of thing a lot. This is why I am not in dishwasher repair. Oh, and the fact that I know nothing about appliance repair. oh, and the fact that they wear silly uniforms. That too.


Thanks for stopping by :-)