Hey Remember Me?

Well I'm Back. Yeah I know I said I would post on Friday but I was just too busy doing something ... if only I could remember what. Gee not even mid-40s and I have crap short term memory.

Anyway exciting things have been happening while I was livin' life! I have a new follower, welcome kellyansapansa, and an award, thank you so much Caz.

So without further ado here is the beautiful golden bloggie from Caz - cute huh??!
This award comes with a request to list 5 things I love. So here goes:
1. My hubby and my little angel - they make my life so wonderful, I can't imagine what it was like before they were around. Of course with cuddles and kisses at any time mummy likes, it's especially good.
2. The smell of freshly ground coffee mmmmmmmmmmmm yummo. Then there's the making of the coffee and drinking it with good friends - even better.
3. Spending time with friends just hanging out and having a laugh about dumb things we have done.
4. Reading - I have been telling my little angel how my mum was forever telling me to turn off the light, put my book away and go to sleep when I was a kid. Of course I turned off the light but snuck my torch under the blankets to keep reading. I love to read a story to my little angel, at least 3 per night is our usual. I love watching her little face imagining all that is going on with the story.
5. Scrapbooking my life and that of my family - to me this is also about spending time with great girlfriends and chatting, as much as it is about making a great family history keepsake.

Now Kelly has tagged me to share 25 random things about myself. So tonight is the night of lists.

1. I have lived in Melbourne all my life.
2. My father is Danish.
3. I am a Collingwood supporter (some might say tragic but I'm getting better).
4. I work full time but dream about being a stay at home mum.
5. I am not into Brad Pitt (my girlfriends' think I'm a freak).
6. I am into George Clooney.
7. I have two cats, Rambo who is 18 (and getting his licence any day now) and Minnie who is 10.
8. I had braces when I was a teenager.
9. We have his and hers laptops.
10. I sponsor 2 children through World Vision and have been a supporter for 20 years.
11. Next week I will have worked for the same employer for 26 years (straight from high school).
12. My house is full of clutter (except my bedroom, see my previous posts).
13. My house will not be full of clutter in 2 weeks time (I'm setting high goals).
14. I have been bungy jumping.
15. I have an extensive collection of 80s vinyl singles and LPs (that I haven't played recently ... OK OK since we moved here 7 years ago).
16. I have 69 friends on facebook but I reckon half of them are rellies.
17. Both my grandmothers are still alive at 93 and 92.
18. Eighteen is my favourite number.
19. My favourite TV show was West Wing, now I quite like Big Love.
20. I love to scuba dive although I haven't done it since I fell pregnant with my little angel.
21. I'm a sucker for an English accent.
22. I had my first car accident the day I got my licence.
23. I have been a bridesmaid 5 times.
24. My little angel starts school in 2 days.
25. My favourite colour is blue.


Wow that's a lot of sharing, hope I haven't bored you lovely ladies senseless, and thanks for your support too.

Fun stuff tomorrow - my little angel and I are going for a meet and greet with her teacher before she starts school on Tuesday. How can she be starting school - it feels like she was only born a few months ago!

See you next time :-)
4 Responses
  1. Fabulous lists - and good luck with starting school on Tuesday!


  2. Caz Says:

    So we're both sending a little one of to school this week hey! We have our teacher interview today and she starts on Thursday. I too can't believe it. Seem like about two years since we had her - not five and a half!!! Goodluck - hope the little angel loves it.
    (Great lists by the way)


  3. *Katie* Says:

    I totally agree about Brad Pitt. He looks like he smells bad. I would take nice smelling George any day!!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    i know soooo much more about you throiugh all your blogs. love them!! xx
    '

    moni


Thanks for stopping by :-)