An Interesting Find ... Maybe

So I went to visit my sister today who is here for a couple of weeks from Far North Queensland. If you think I have some clutter, you should see hers and she doesn't even live where most of hers is! It's all stored at my Grandma's flat but that's a whole different story. Anyway we had some professional photos done a couple of years ago now and they had a 2 for the price of 1 offer. We got 4 photos, and she got a bazillion and the plan was to swap some so we each had more. Well she went and up and moved before we got around to doing that so they have been languishing in the cupboard at Grandma's waiting to get around to working out what she wanted to swap.

Anyway she opened the cupboard to get them out and staring me in the face from her stack of stored books is one called "Clear Out Your Clutter with Feng Shui". So of course being on a clutter clearing frenzy (ok ok it's more like little flurries) I snapped it up. Should make for some interesting reading... not that I'm into all that new agey stuff.

Consequently I have not actually cleared much clutter today at all ... a tiny bit of paperwork that was no longer needed as I had duplicate copies was all that managed to escape from my home today. Also my sister had some cute cushions that my little angel fell in love with and as my sister didn't want them anymore she managed to bring them home for her room.

So to summarise more clutter in than out today :-(

After dinner I checked my blog reading list for some motivation and was so excited to see I now have 1 follower. Yay me and welcome Caz.

Still haven't got to that wardrobe floor but it's been on my mind - maybe tomorrow.

See you then :-)
1 Response
  1. Caz Says:

    Yay Karen!! I know very little about Feng Shui. A friend once gave me a Jade plant to put at the door. I believe it supposed to attract wealth. It died! Don't even want to know what that means. Good luck with todays de-clutter. I'm a bit of an organisational freak (but the three kids kinda disrupt things.


Thanks for stopping by :-)