Sorry I'm Slack

Forgive me all, I've been a bit slack. It's been seven days since I blogged. Bloody hell how did that happen - I don't recall being so busy I couldn't spare 5 minutes. Maybe I have been reading too many blogs and following too many links.

I have been back on the de-cluttering in the last few days and will post an update tomorrow.

Just to get you tempted to come back, think linen closet and freezer. And pictures!

An odd combination I know. But both smallish and not taking too much time.

see you next time :-)
4 Responses
  1. Caz Says:

    Hey karen, just left you a little award on my blog. Pop over and pick it up :)


  2. I find that it's easy to lose hours and hours reading other people's blogs. There are so many great ones out there. Looking forward to reading more of yours!


  3. PS - you've been tagged! http://kellyansapansa.blogspot.com/2010/01/tagged-25-random-things-about-me.html



Thanks for stopping by :-)