5ive Things You Don't Know About Me

Yay someone read my blog yesterday. Double yay it was the delightful Katie at No Missed Opportunities. I soooooooooo love her blog she's so - what would the word be - ummm SASSY.

Not to mention she follows the best blogs that have led me to some other great reads.

And she tagged me to do the 5ive Things Meme.

So I have to answer 5 questions and tag 5 fab bloggers. Answer questions no probs ummm picking 5 blogs that haven't already done this - not so easy but I'll give it a try....

Here goes:

1. Where were you 5 years ago?
On my honeymoon on the fabulous Hamilton Island in The Whitsundays, blissful, even with a 6 month old baby along.



2. Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
In a bigger house but one paid for with our winnings from lotto so I'm fortunate that I won't be working either. Oh and by not working I could do stuff after school like walking home and play dates for my little angel.


3. What are 5 things on your to do list today?
  • nap
  • finish The Girl Who Played With Fire
  • pick up my glasses that I left at my Dad's last week
  • pick up my angel from school and come home to a house that's had a visit from the cleaning fairy (pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease)
  • have a fab Greek dinner organised for the new school mums

4. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
  • savoury shapes
  • mint slices
  • thin sliced plain chips
  • cheese and biscuits
  • popcorn

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
  • pay off our debts
  • move to a bigger house with a whole wing that's just mine to put anything I want in it and not have to justify it or see something leave the house to make room for it
  • employ my own personal trainer, chef and hairdresser
  • help find the cure for breast cancer by donating a shitload of money to some brilliant scientists
  • trust fund for my little angel


So there you have it folks.

Now the hard part who to tag ..... Let's see........


Now I hope I find out some great stuff about you all too.

Until next time:-)

* some photos stolen from the web.. thanks :-)
3 Responses
  1. Thea Says:

    Ooooo, I love your lists!!
    Thanks for tagging me. I'm onto it! :)


  2. Kristen Says:

    Thanks for adding me to the list of blogs. I love memes! And I just have to visit Do I Really Wanna Blog. What a great name. I feel that way sometimes myself actually.


  3. Cindy Says:

    We had our honeymoon with a 6 month old too and I actually liced on Hamilton Island when I was 8. Loved your answers.
    Are you still there on Sat mornings at swimming, I haven't spied you but with both of them on the go it isn't always the easiest - I am keeping my eyes peeled this week!


Thanks for stopping by :-)