How's The Serenity?

So my background finally reappeared but not in time to do my Friday post. So sorry I'm a bit late for FlogYoBlog Friday. I'm sure you'll forgive me though huh? Especially my new followers this week - I'm not usually so slack... well OK I am but I try not to be.

It's been raining here for most of the day. Just that annoying drizzle that means the kids are stuck inside. My little angel has a friend who is 12 months older than her that she often plays with.

My hubby calls him the red cordial kid. Today I am persuaded he is correct, as they have been in here all day and he is DRIVING ME NUTS.

I have lost count of how many times I have told him to talk quietly. It seems yelling is his normal volume. We only have a small 2 bedroom house and it is normally nice and quiet and peaceful except for when he's here. I reckon he needs his hearing checked or maybe its just 6 year old boys are boisterous?

Anyway there's been a break in the weather and I have sent them outside to play. Maybe if I'm lucky they will go over to his house for a few hours and share the pain with his family.

Hubby is trying to have a nanna nap and so I am just enjoying the serenity for a few minutes.

And hoping it will last for a while.

Am I deluded or what??

Until next time :-)
3 Responses
  1. Brenda Says:

    I love your header!


  2. Tenille Says:

    I have those serene moments when my daughter has her midday nap (thank gawd for those).


  3. Katie Says:

    I once asked my six year old why he is constantly yelling.
    "Because mom. It's important to hear me."
    Boisterous indeed.


Thanks for stopping by :-)