OK Who Stole My Background

Huh? Huh? Huh?

Where has it gone, my beautiful specially chosen template grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I noticed Katie's background over at No Missed Opportunities seemed to be missing today too.

Bet it's something to do with the new Blogger templates but just what who knows!

In the immortal words of that ad that I can't remember what it was for:

NOT HAPPY JAN!

Anyway no time to check now off to Aunty's 60th birthday party yippeeeeee.

But I will get to the bottom of it :-)
5 Responses
  1. Oh dear, hope you recover your background soon!


  2. Draft Queen Says:

    I'm pretty sure by actually putting something up on my blog, I confused blogger and caused it to eat your background. I'd take it down but I'm pretty sure my fiance would cry.


  3. Katie Says:

    First your comments, now your background?? Jeesh!! Hope you recover it soon! Also, thank you for putting my button on your sidebar. You seriously, completely, and totally rock!!
    Hope you have fun at the birthday party.


  4. Marthese Says:

    It is part of the fun....from another Melbourian Girl! Hope you have a enjoy your party....

    One of my latest post...Educational wooden toys http://romanticflairoriginal.blogspot.com/2010/06/educational-wooden-toys.html


  5. Mel Says:

    It was a Yellow Pages ad. Not sure how I know that!
    Hope you sort the glitches out!


Thanks for stopping by :-)