So Many Blogs, So Little Time

Greetings one and all and welcome to Friday. Firstly a big welcome to my new follower Lori who has a great blog over at Tiny Little Reveries.

Now the question on everyone's lips - where on earth did the last week go???

I have been home resting my stress fractured foot this week on orders from the doc. And guess what? I've enjoyed being a SAHM. No surprise there for anyone that daily drags themselves off to the coalmine otherwise known as full time work.

I managed to sleep in after 6.30am every day this week.

I got to take my little angel to school and pick her up.

I got to have a nanna nap everyday.

I got to snuggle in bed and read a book without interruption.

Dinner was on the table at 6 every night instead of 7-7.30.

I wasn't tired or known as Mrs Crankypants at all.

Mount Washmore, Mount Foldmore and Mount Putawaymore are no more.

And I have found, read and followed some fab blogs thanks to Brenda's blog hop, FlogYoBlog Friday over at MummyTime.

I have however discovered a big problem with being at home. Being snuggled up in bed with my laptop is dangerous. Well deeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr I hear you all say.

I reckon if I did it all the time I would never get anything done. I would be too busy reading all the fabulous blogs I have found this week. And then reading all the fabulous blogs they have links to. And the fantastic blogs they link to. And so on and so on and so on.

How do you all do it? Do you have to set yourself a time limit or are you self disciplined enough you don't need to?

And now I have a big problem. Next week when I go back to work how will I find the time to keep up with all these great new blogs I'm following and a kid and a husband and a house *sigh*

I'll let you know how I go next time :-)

5 Responses
  1. Katie Says:

    I have a very hard time keeping up with all my favorite bloggers, not to mention all the new great ones I keep finding!! Hopefully someday soon I will be able to find a way on top of things.
    Also, I am crazy jealous of all that you accomplished while stuck home. If it were me, I would probably only accomplish new high score on tetris...


  2. Ahhh Tetris - haven't played it for ages but I did get high score on tap n pop balloon game on my iPhone :-)


  3. MomAgain@40 Says:

    Found you through Brenda's FYBF.
    You are absolutely right! Too many blogs, and too little time! Especially if you are a working mother. *SIGH*
    Happy Friday! :D


  4. Brenda Says:

    I don't watch TV anymore. Well not as much as I used to. Something's gotta give, right?; )

    Happy FYBF to yah.

    XO


  5. Wanderlust Says:

    I spend way too much time on the computer, I don't sleep enough and I still don't keep up. It's quite addicting, but I've really, really enjoyed the community of fellow writers I've met through blogging. Amazing people.


Thanks for stopping by :-)