Friday Funnies

Greetings all :-)

OK sorry I sucked you in with the title of my post, cos I don't actually have anything that funny to tell you.

What I will do though is say hi and give a big wave to my new followers. Thanks & great to meet ya Joan, Glen, Naomi, Heather, Tara and Marthese. Oh and Draft Queen, Tenille, Wanderlust , Brenda, Danielle and Lori. Love all your blogs & thanks for liking mine.

How exciting!!!

So what's on for the weekend?

I'm taking my little angel to see Disney on Ice tomorrow. Which is kinda funny cos I'm also going to the physio and taking her to see Toy Story 3.  Eeekkkk.......I have a crap memory and don't use a diary often enough. Luckily for us I fluked managed to book movie tickets well after Disney was done. And the physio ....well I'll just have to take some time off work to go there next week instead.

After Disney we are picking up her friend for the movie and a sleep over. The girls are gonna be so ratty on Sunday I can just see it now. Then Sunday we are having dinner with my nephew who is here for the school holidays from Port Douglas.

Now who in their right mind would come to Melbourne in winter when you live in Port Douglas????

Then I have the day off work on Monday YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY. Mind you I'm going to need it after that weekend!

Anyway FlogYoBlog Friday it is and thanks to the hilarious Brenda over at Mummytime we have this weeks blog hop.

Here's the rules

1.Follow her blog. (if you haven't already done so).

2.Grab her bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.

3.Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL (not your homepage) below.

4.Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post.

5.Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Pay it forward is the name of the game).

6.The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (She's extended the closing time by the way, to accommodate her non-aussie peeps).

7.A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.

8.And lastly, have lotsa fun.




Until next time :-)






2 Responses
  1. Katie Says:

    Dang! I missed it. Ugh. Sickness. I am soooooo over it!



Thanks for stopping by :-)