Warning Mrs Cranky Pants Is Here

Ok but before I launch into any crankiness I just have to share... I have just been to the hydro pool to exercise my foot  & knee without any weight bearing and there was a physio taking a class when I arrived .... he was HAWT!!! I might have to change physio's immediately!

Oh and fab Mrs Woog from Woogsworld  picked me as her prize winner and became a new follower. How ace is she!

And I have 2 other new followers, welcome Bern and Lori.

Gee now it's a bit hard to be cranky but I'll do my best.

Here's a guaranteed way to make me cranky...

It's 4.45pm Thursday afternoon. My little angel has been home from school for an hour and playing with her friends in our street. They have been in and out 25 bazillion times, ringing the doorbell to get in each time instead of going around to the back gate like they have been told a gazillion times. They leave the door open each and every time they have come in and gone out. There's a freezing cold draught each time too. HELLOOOO were you born in a tent as my Mum always used to say. Food, drinks, toilets, scooters will it never stop??

Phone rings brring brring it's my hubby.

Hubby: Hi sweetie I'm at Bunnings.
Me: Oh what are you doing there?
Hubby: I really really need a nail gun for work (he's a cabinetmaker)
Me: Oh
Hubby: Can we justify spending $700 this week?
Me: (in my head) are you freaking kidding me?????
Me: (in real life) Well you can put it on your credit card and pay it off with the overtime you're doing this month
Me: (in my head) you couldn't have thought of this 2 weeks ago before the end of the financial year?? Now we have to wait 12 months before we can get a tax break sheeesh.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thank goodness it's only a few hours to the weekend and so much closer to wine o'clock.

Now as always I'm sure you all know it's FLOGYOBLOGFRIDAY once again hosted by super spunky blogger Brenda over at Mummytime.


To join in:

1. Follow her blog. (if you haven't already done so).

2. Grab her bubbly button and post it on your sidebar (just like moi).

3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL (not your homepage) below.

4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post.

5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Pay it forward is the name of the game).

6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (She's extended the closing time by the way, to accommodate her non-aussie peeps).

7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.

8. And lastly, have lotsa fun.


The FYBF Bloggie Goodness Starts Here:




Until next time :-)
1 Response
  1. Katie Says:

    HAHAAAHAAA!! Were you born in a tent? I will be saying this to my son tonight. Guaranteed.


Thanks for stopping by :-)