Sunday Session 2

Sunday Bloody Lovely Sunday ... next one I'm on holidays yaaaaaaaaaaaay.


The lovely Thea over at Do I Really Wanna Blog came up with a great idea to chill out on Sunday and listen to an oldie and a newie, so here's this week's picks from me.

Blondie's Parallell Lines was the first album I ever bought with my own money and I still love Heart of Glass!



and the newbie on my radar this week is Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida featuring David Guetta.






Enjoy and link up a couple of songs yourself! Follow Thea's link at Do I really Wanna Blog?: Sunday Session

Until next time :-)
5 Responses
  1. Hey, been a while so I thought I'd stop by and say g'day. Loving the songs :O) Caz


  2. Thea Says:

    OMG I haven't heard that Blondie song for ages!!
    Love both of these songs! :)


  3. Love Blondie & all her songs.

    (((( Hugs ))))


  4. Glen Says:

    Parallel lines - now we are talking


  5. Katie Says:

    Just so you know, there is NOTHING (seriously NOTHING) funnier than a 7 year old boy belting out CLUB CAN'T HANDLE ME. You should have to PAY for that kind of entertainment but no. I get it for free whilst taking the boy to school!!


Thanks for stopping by :-)