Paying It Forward.... For Everyone That Needs A Bit of Niceness Now...

I was just checking out one of my newest blog finds Maxabella loves (I know, I know, whatever took me so long right?) and excitedly discovered I could join her in Paying It Forward.

I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO!


I look forward to sending a little something to brighten someones day!
Join me?





It has been such a week of sadness. I have been thinking about Lori and Lulu who suffered great loss this week. I've also been thinking about my sister-in-law who lost her father and at whose funeral we celebrated his life today, another sad loss at only 66. And of course all those affected by the floods in Queensland.

All of this so unexpected, a timely reminder to tell those important to me how much I love them all, because you never know what might happen tomorrow.

Here's hoping next week will be sooooooo much better for everyone.


3 Responses
  1. Hey there! I've just signed up to from Cate. Now I'll have to think of something to make :)


  2. Maxabella Says:

    Yay Karen! Can you please drop me an email to maxabella@gmail.com so I can get your details. I won't be able to get to my five crafty creations until February, but I'm hoping that whatever I come up with will be worth the wait...???

    Hope you get your five. x


  3. Angel Says:

    Thank you for taking part!!


Thanks for stopping by :-)