A Sunday Session for Lori

Thanks to the lovely Thea over at Do I Really Wanna Blog I'm linking up for my first Sunday session of 2011. Normally I would be rediscovering some of my oldie but goldies and finding some newbies but this week I can't stop thinking about the lovely Lori over at Random Ramblings of a SAHM who is really in need of some positive vibes and prayers, see her post here.




Even though I don't know her personally I love her blog and her sense of humour.

So here's a couple just for her and her family, hope Tony can recover quickly.

Bon Jovi - Keep the Faith




The Prayer - Anthony Callea




Why not link up too?
3 Responses
  1. Glen Says:

    If Bon Jovi can't save the day - no one can!


  2. Wanderlust Says:

    Keeping the faith for Lori, too. xo


  3. Thea Says:

    Such beautiful choices for Lori! xx


Thanks for stopping by :-)