3 month anniversary

Hey I just noticed today is three months since my last post.... happy non-posting anniversary to me!

So what have I been up to?

Not a great deal.... life has just been going on and on and on and mindlessly on. Nothing much happening in casa del nerdy lately and I have been struggling to get some inspiration to post.

SO I figured today I would just  post something, anything and maybe it would get me started again.

So let's see... March was my birthday and I got a new digital camera yaaaaaaaaaaay. Here's the first pic I took. My little angel is soooo cute (me biased?? never)

We had an Easter Egg Hunt

 
We went to the Anzac Day parade



Hubby got a job and then after three weeks the guy stopped paying him ... so he stopped working for free for him. On the plus side we have a really nice front garden with a beautiful weeping maple thanks to hubby's unemployment stretch.




We bought some face paints and my little angel made a great lion out of me

And I had a hair cut, and cuddle with her

So there you go you're all caught up. What have you been up to lately?

3 Responses
  1. Katie Says:

    There you are!! I was getting a bit worried that you were never coming back to the blogospere. So glad you did!
    Happy belated birthday.
    Lovely front garden! ...and the man just stopped paying your husband? What the heck? That's terrible.
    Oh, and please tell me you got the reply email that my little guy sent to your daughter...? He was super excited to get his very own email and to be able to reply! :)
    Nice to see you!!


  2. Glen Says:

    I hope you were a proper lion and disappeared off to bed for 22 hours. You have to put the effort into getting the character right I feel.


  3. The last photo you both look gorgeous. Love you both emensly.

    but.... you are so slack in your posts.. impressed? i think not. Keep posting them so i can be entertained. possibly become a freak like me and non-stop update your blog?!

    Say hello to the family.
    xx
    love


Thanks for stopping by :-)